Based in: Manchester, London or Berlin
We’re looking for an ambitious and motivated Finance Manager to join our Manchester, London or Berlin teams. You will be responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of robust financial and management accounting, controls, and the delivery of financial information to aid the business in decision making.
You will support the Head of Finance in the delivery of the year end process and management accounts, cash flow and management of our promoter payments process. You will work with other departments and help manage a small team of contractors to constantly improve our processes.
If you are organised, driven and have a passion for electronic music, we’d love to hear from you.
- Responsibility for delivering accurate, timely and insightful monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of monthly cash-flow cash flow statement
- Management of promoter payment process
- Conduct monthly department cost reviews
- Responsibility for overseeing accounts payable and expenses process
- Responsibility for submission of international VAT returns
- Responsible for managing small team of contractors
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Development and management of all financial systems
- Ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis as required by senior internal stakeholders.
- Finalist or Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Proven track record of producing timely financial information to tight deadlines in a complex environment
- Strong experience of the year end statutory accounts / audit process
- Experience of development and maintenance of strong financial controls
- Experience of preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with teams across the globe
- Management experience preferred
- Experience working in an international business preferred
- Experience of Netsuite and / or Xero a plus