Reporting to the Director, Denmark, with a dotted line to Senior Label Manager, Nordics, the Content Manager will be based out of our Copenhagen office. This position will be responsible for supporting an assigned group of Nordic based label managers on content management and digital production needs across their managed label rosters. The ideal candidate will be accountable, have strong attention to detail, documented understanding of metadata best practices, and solid technical capabilities.
The Orchard is an innovative music distribution company, operating in over 40+ markets globally. We’re proud to be leading the way in both distribution and artist services across the world, providing creative, comprehensive and independent sales and marketing solutions for content owners across a diverse and exciting range of artists.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with an assigned group of Nordic based label managers and directly with their roster of distributed labels on content management needs.
- Manage audio and video digital product logistics and operations; ensuring digital content is delivered in a timely manner and to required specifications using Orchard technology systems.
- Manage complex digital release set-ups in accordance with label and campaign specified needs.
- Responsible for verifying audio, video, metadata and artwork in accordance with The Orchard’s content guidelines and style guide conventions.
- Process deletions, take downs, pricing adjustments, DSP and territories adjustments, and any updates required of existing catalog
- Assisting Nordic label manages on ad hoc tasks on a weekly basics.
What is required:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the music industry
- Great understanding of digital distribution, metadata requirements and digital operation
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to tight deadlines, stay cool under pressure, and hold oneself accountable to results
- Awareness of changes and developments in the industry
- Fluent in English, additional languages desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively both internally and externally
- Supreme attention to detail is critical
- Good understanding of Excel is preferable
- Able to travel as required
Who you are:
Patient and empathetic
Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic with a desire to understand the needs of labels
A brilliant all round communicator - on phone, email and in person
Efficient when it comes to completing tasks and a great team player
Resourceful and takes the initiative - an expert troubleshooter
Passionate about music and the music industry with a willingness to attend events and shows
Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.