As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
We are looking for a hardworking Label Relations Coordinator in the UK. In this role you’ll be part of the Soundcloud Music Team who concentrate on maintaining solid relationships with our Major Label partners. We use these relationships to further Soundcloud’s marketing and distribution initiatives, ensuring that we are the #1 partner for artist development, promotion and monetization. This position will be based in London.
As an ideal candidate, in addition to outstanding analytical and organizational skills, you will be incredibly passionate and knowledgeable about music culture at the grassroots level and open to all genres of music. This is an internally facing role, reporting to the Director of Major Label Relations Ex US. You will learn about international music markets and major label processes with future potential to grow within the team.
- Coordinate with the Major Label managers on the development and implementation of global label priorities
- Work cohesively with the US counterpart.
- Maintain & coordinate well organized notes/recaps of weekly calls with partners as well as internal meetings
- Work with label managers to coordinate & compile weekly priority releases
- Manage weekly recaps to be sent to label partners
- Work cross functionally with content operations to monitor priority releases and flag issues
- Schedule artist visits
- Work with Data science to compile performance data for label managers
- Gather and maintain artist assets
- Create presentation decks for yearly partner roadshows
- Administer label requests for account upgrades and verifications
- Creative input into music marketing and weekly planning
- Streamlining processes and maintaining central document repositories
- Measure and analyze marketing tactics in collaboration with music marketing team
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to fulfill artist marketing goals
- At minimum one (1) year of relevant experience working within label and/or distributor communities.
- Knowledge of Major Labels a bonus
- Knowledge of current music, digital, and industry trends, and are a passionate SoundCloud user.
- Proficient with google docs and creating presentation decks
- Digitally savvy, with a passion for new technology and creators
- Superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, within tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal/team skills.
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, across various time zones.
- Outstanding attention to detail and analytical and critical ability.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.