TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok is seeking an Operations Coordinator to handle a variety of operational support functions for our record label partners, focusing on their data and reporting needs. You should be passionate about the music industry and have some previous experience working in an operational or technical role at a record label, music publisher, or music streaming service. You should be a self-starter, comfortable working in ambiguity, and adaptable to frequent change. You're a natural problem solver and ready to think creatively about big challenges and present actionable solutions. You're also naturally collaborative with a proven track record of working successfully across teams and time zones. This position is based in London and reports to the Senior Manager of Music Operations in London.
Background: The core function of the TikTok Music Content Operations Team is to support TikTok's music licensing contracts by building processes and technology to comply with and execute on our agreements. During music licensing negotiations, we advise our business teams on technical and operational terms. After deals are signed we work with technical teams to ensure contract compliance, work on technical integrations with music partners, and support music partners' technical and operational needs.
- Handle frontline operational account management with escalation to colleagues on the music operations, product, and engineering teams as necessary
- Assist with label onboarding and overseeing the development of data requests.
- Troubleshoot partner issues, log bugs and feature requests, recommending prioritization to technical teams when possible
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including partnerships, legal, product, and engineering teams to scale music operations workflows and processes
- Music industry experience, preferably at a record label, music publisher, or DSP
- Knowledge of metadata and reporting standards
- Comfortable working with and manipulating large data sets and troubleshooting issues
- BA or BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience in music operations, technical account management or digital supply chain management
- Basic data querying skills using SQL or similar methods
- Experience working cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Fluency in Chinese or a European language is a plus.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.