The Program Operations team are the primary users of Pollen’s product. They are responsible for the creation and management of all Pollen campaigns, as well as internal system optimisations for all stakeholders.
As a Program Operations Coordinator, you will be expected to gain a detailed knowledge of the campaign pipeline and it’s systems from inception to fulfilment, be able to troubleshoot basic issues and understand escalation procedures. Additionally, a coordinator would be expected to identify and report on basic areas for improvement and optimization - supporting and collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve day to day tasks.
Your first 6 months
- Master internal processes and tooling to successfully launch campaigns to thousands of customers to some of the biggest brands in the world.
- You will develop the skills to set up integrated campaigns with some of the biggest ticketing companies we are partnered with such as Frontgate and Eventbrite.
- You will create key relationships with marketing, sales and our hotel sourcing team to facilitate the creation of world class Curated Travel campaigns, according to tight deadlines.
- You will identify cross functional pain points within internal programs and workflows, with the ability to provide insight on how we can operate with more efficiency as Pollen scales.
- Be responsible for weekly fulfilment of music campaigns under your remit, ensuring hundreds of our customers receive their tickets correctly and on time.
- You will have the flexibility to identify areas of personal development that are beneficial to your growth and the overall goals of the company.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.