The role of Customer Development Representative consists of finding great leads, contacting potential customers and selling the right to use our music. You will learn how to identify potential customers, how to segment and prioritize between them and you will be responsible for the first contact and to convert them from a lead to a concrete business opportunity. From time to time, the role also requires analysis of current customer and user base as well as working with sales management and the other departments to improve and streamline internal processes.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Expanding the business of Epidemic Sound, through the establishment of new contacts in the market segments appointed by the company together with Enterprise Account Executives
- Thorough analysis and research to identify, segment and prioritize potential customers and customer groups
- Create new contacts and business opportunities for the Company's sales team by contacting potential customers
- Work closely with the Company's sales team to hand over the relevant customer contacts for further development
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure the quality of our sales performance and service to our prospective customers
- Upon request, handle smaller one-off sales requests
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing of new products as well as industry knowledge, insights and trends
You’ll be working in a smaller team of CDRs and very closely with our team of Enterprise Account Executives finding and nurturing the best-in-class organizations within broadcasting, publishing, etc. and overall large enterprise businesses.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious person interested in pursuing a career within the sales and music industry.
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience in sales or marketing 1-2 yrs is a requirement (any additional business experience would be an advantage)
- Above moderate level of business acumen and an interest in business news, current affairs, etc.
- English Proficiency
- Experience in Salesforce CRM.
- Team player
- Goal-oriented and ambitious
- Analytical mind-set
- A strong will to learn and develop
- Strong work ethic
- And most importantly, you LOVE music!
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.