The Role and Team
The Client Success team provides first-tier support to all of our clients and partners. We are experts in our product and work hard to make sure our clients queries are answered as soon as possible. We work with nearly every team at DICE from Account Managers to Product to help make sure we are serving our clients as effectively as possible. The Client Success team functions in a fast-paced, detail-oriented manner with a variety of clients and events which means there’s always something new and exciting to work on. We multitask between reactive and proactive client support to ensure our clients are getting the most out of DICE. Our team is made of music fans that love live events and work together to help make these live events happen.
What You'll Do
- Communicate professionally and effectively with partners and colleagues in local and remote offices.
- Provide 1st tier product and administrative support for DICE Partners & Self-Service clients.
- Use data to strategise how partners can maximise sales and best use the product.
- Work collaboratively across all business functions to ensure all client SLAs are met.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and work collaboratively to implement them.
- Spot bugs and internal tools requirements, and communicate them to the product team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Experienced in the ticketing or music industry
- You have at least 3+ years experience dealing with customers in an online/digital environment (direct event ticketing experience ideal)
- Experience working with Partners/Accounts in Management or Support capacities
- You’re methodical and highly detail orientated
- You understand that correct grammar and professionalism in communication is essential to cultivating trust with both Partners and colleagues
- You’re proactive and think a few steps ahead
- You can work flexible hours: your shift can be anything from 8am to 9pm, including some weekends and public holidays, but we’ll work with your schedule to find the best mutually convenient times
- Fluency in French, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish is a bonus
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.