We are looking for a marketing and content creator to join our team in Hackney, London (please note this role is not open to be done remotely, applicants must live in London).
Our studios host many writing and recording sessions with major labels as well as up and coming artists and as we’re growing we’re also looking to expand our team. When you join the team you will become part of a great community of engineers, producers, songwriters and musicians to connect with.
We are growing rapidly and busy servicing all major labels, and have hosted sessions with Daughter, TianaMajor 9, Tom Odell, Jay1, Biig Piig, Nafe Smallz, Izzy Bizu, Laidback Luke, S1mba and Laura Mvula amongst others in our studios.
This role will begin as a part position that we believe will develop into a full time role in line with business growth. We are happy to be flexible in our approach to hours, so this role may also be suitable for freelancers as we shape the role together. Salary amount is negotiable and is dependent on experience and eventual confirmed hours - and is open to further discussion as the business grows.
We are looking for a strong candidate to combine marketing and social media management skills to ensure our social media presence, interact with followers, promote interactive and engaging content and implement content strategies across all outlets. The ideal candidate will work alongside our team to create innovative marketing campaigns and implement them efficiently and will also partake in general business development.
Marketing and Content Creator Duties:
- Expand our social media presence into new social media platforms, and increase Noatune’s presence on existing platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content creation and implementation schedules.
- Interact with followers across all social media channels.
- Spend time at the studios regularly (a combination of office hours and out of hours) to capture and create content, including joining sessions to take photos of artists in our studios.
- Establishing relationships within the music industry, i.e. inviting labels, management, production companies for studio tours.
- Research and monitor activity of competitors.
- Creating and distributing engaging written and graphic content in the form of newsletters, website blog posts and social media messages.
- Ensure the presence on all platforms and outlets including our website is up to date and coherent.
- Assist on events to where Noatune is represented and proactively create promotional content.
The ideal candidate:
- An ambassador with intuitive relationship, marketing and social media skills.
- Ideally a marketing or business graduate.
- Knowledge of a music studio environment is preferred.
- Has an in-depth understanding of google analytics and ad campaigns.
- Good industry understanding.
- Solid marketing principles and social media understanding.
- Ensures our community and client satisfaction is at the core of all activity.
- Drive, enthusiastic and proactive with ideas.
- Lives close to the studios (within 45min ideally).
- Photography and editing skills.
- Basic video editing and design skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about music and knowledgeable about a variety of genres, acts and artists.
- Flexible approach to working hours, which will include out of office hours (including weekends) when capturing content, though we will aim to keep most work during office hours.
- Be part of a fast-growing, innovative recording studio in London.
- You will be working in one of London’s creative hubs, Netil House, which houses over 100+ creative businesses.
- Our studios are artistically and Scandinavian designed.
- Work alongside a small, talented team with the option to take over more responsibilities.
- Meet artists, managers and industry professionals and keep good relationships.
- Be part of the Noatune community.
- Implement and try ideas to further our marketing efforts.
- The successful candidate must have at least a year of marketing experience.
- As this is a new position within Noatune we are continually adapting this and with the successful candidate we would work out the exact tasks and responsibilities depending on their skill sets and needs.
- Please only apply via online job ads, do not email separately through our website or arrive in person at the studios.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.