Superfly is an experience company obsessed with activating and amplifying communities around common passions and unforgettable moments. We're helping brands connect meaningfully to culture & creating the future of live entertainment. We support our partners in identifying and amplifying their unique slant within culture in ways that drive business objectives and create resonance.
From producing some of the world’s most iconic festivals, to media-driven joint ventures and location based entertainment, Superfly has been defining the creative edge of live entertainment for over 20 years.
We're looking for a project based Copywriter to work with our Superfly X Division. The Copywriter will write key marketing and social copy for brands at Superfly X on a project basis during 2021 and contribute to the creative development of experience and digital content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Populate editorial calendar for brands at Superfly with compelling post copy across all social channels including FB, IG, TW
- Maintain and at times develop the brand tone of voice across creative for brands at Superfly in digital, video, radio, OOH, and print.
- Think and write conceptually across a variety of formats.
- Produce lo-fi social content concepts, treatments and scripts.
- Collaborate with a talented creative team of designers, copywriters, and editors to develop compelling content for brands at Superfly and brand partners.
- Independently watch and research specified IPs, be able to write short and long form content that is interesting, informative or entertaining.
- Develop and update website, app, and digital copy.
- Develop and write pitch materials in partnership with the sales and business development team.
- Partner with internal Superfly teams including marketing, influencer, social, operations and programming to write copy where needed.
- Consistently deliver copy that is on-brand and compelling
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4-6 years copywriting experience preferably within a creative agency
- Ability to think conceptually across a variety of formats
- Ability to make complex stuff, simple.
- Coursework in English, writing, journalism or relevant degree
- Outstanding writing and grammar chops with refined proofreading and editing skills
- A strong understanding of social media platforms and how they are used
- A love for communication, both written and verbal
- Hard-working, with the ability to prioritize while managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment as part of a creative team
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.