The Production Assistant will be in charge of various duties and responsibilities spanning multiple departments for a live radio show.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to log and transcribe live as well as archived shows
- Help and assist with various department needs
- Update and maintain files in computer database
- Handle log organizing for management
- Research for various production needs
- Ability to type quickly and proficiently
- Assist with scheduling meetings in calendar
- Attend production meetings to take notes quickly and efficiently
- Screen calls for the main phone line
- Research and run errands for production needs
Requirements and General Skills:
- Needs to have a professional demeanor
- Strong knowledge of various programming genres
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity with working in an environment with celebrities professionally
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office suite
- Proficient in Audio Editing (Adobe Audition)
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.