Are you looking to combine your passion for music and travel experiences with your customer service skills? Are you a people person and a problem solver who knows how to work without being micromanaged every step of the way? Pollen is looking for experienced customer service professionals to join our Support team in Los Angeles.
You'll manage customer inquiries on the various platforms and channels that Pollen serves. You'll ensure that the customer support experience is elevated through rapid response times, personalization, and reaching the best possible outcome every time. You will act as the voice of the customer and are always thinking about how to get ahead of the customer needs rather than just resolving them.
In the next 12 months you will:
- You will use your amazing customer service skills to engage with and deliver exceptional customer service experiences to our Members and Ambassadors. (this requires active listening, response time, empathy, attention to detail, and clear expressive writing skills!) You will be able to interact with customers across live chat, e-mail, social media and phone support when necessary.
- Gain a wealth of knowledge regarding the music and travel industry and learn how to troubleshoot common booking issues and elevate the customer experience.
- Master the tools and systems that will be used to perform your role; Kustomer, Slack, Aircall, Google Suite, Stripe, Internal Admin and Notion + any additional tooling.
- Troubleshoot complex customer issues that require working and communicating with different departments and teams.
- Become a subject matter expert and a master at diffusing escalated situations and solving problems in creative ways to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Own the Fraud Prevention process via Stripe including handling disputes, tracking trends and reporting findings to Management.
- Assist the Community Operations Manager in identifying support trends that can be shared to the broader organization - a solution oriented / data driven mindset.
- Participate in several projects that involve proactive customer outreach including following up on support queries, feedback/research, and much, much more.
- Work remotely during COVID-19 - then based in Los Angeles.
- Internal Development Programs
- Focus on diversity + inclusion and belonging as a company culture norm.
- Offices equipped with all of the trimmings to make it an enjoyable place to work: ping pong tables, gym, snacks and drinks (fridge and cupboard reloaded on a daily basis), barista coffee machine, games consoles, the works!
- Monthly activities including white water rafting, water parks, day parties, beach clubs, murder mystery and escape rooms. During COVID-19 our teams have been participating in virtual activities such as tie dye, wine tasting, drawing sessions, etc. Team building and culture is super important for us!
- Access to our partners’ and clients’ festivals and gigs
- Annual Global Retreat (we’ve taken over Osea Island in Essex and Camp Navarro in California) - next year we're going to Antigua!
Pay Rate - Full-Time Hourly $20 Per Hour + unlimited paid holiday (based on team availability) + health care + 401K + equity
**** Spanish Speaking is a Plus!
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.