POSITION SUMMARY: Provides executive administrative support to the SVP Creative, in a fast-paced environment.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Interacts with BMI team members at all levels, Board Members, outside C-Level officers, prominent affiliates and other high-level industry contacts on a regular basis.
- Screens incoming correspondence and responds independently when appropriate.
- Manager high volume of calls and screens calls made to the SVP, Creative's office.
- Arranges heavy travel and itineraries; complies travel-related meeting documents as requested.
- Prepares expense reports and check request as needed.
- Composes and drafts correspondence as requested.
- Handles confidential information.
- Schedules meetings, lunches, and events as required.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Supports BMI's Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Regular attendance
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years executive administrative experience, preferably to upper-level executives; music industry experience strongly preferred.
Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Exceptional professionalism.
- Exceptional ability to recognize potentially sensitive situations and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Excellent ability to work independently and with good judgment.
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Strong ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, affiliates, industry contacts, and the general public.
- Strong ability to establish a constructive and informative relationship with team members, management, outside vendors and industry contacts.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong proficiency in creating Powerpoint presentations.
- Strong keyboarding and proofreading skills.
- Travel as needed.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.