- Develop and execute comprehensive social media strategies and campaigns, integrating both online and offline marketing efforts in collaboration with Monster Music, Social Media, Brand Management and Creative teams.
- Provide thought leadership at the intersection of music and social media for expanding Monster’s brand online, creatively and uniquely.
- Develop content plan and schedule for distribution via appropriate social media channels.
- Moderation of conversations pertaining to the brand customer care; answer comments, concerns, and questions.
- Forge strong and trusted relationships with key brand evangelists inside the Monster Music followings as well as within the broader online music and pop culture communities.
- Understand individual brand marketing plans and integrate with Music and Brand teams in continuous effort to align social media work to overarching objectives.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute innovative new concepts and uses of social media.
- Be the digital “eyes and ears” of the brand and continue to build an overall reputation that is aligned with company branding guidelines and policies.
- Work with Customer Services teams where relevant to deal with issues raised on social accounts.
- Work with marketing team to organize, generate, and deliver creative content to online audience.
- Utilize social media monitoring tools to analyze and report on community insights and ROI.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports pertaining to user experience, page views, activity, traffic, etc. to measure success and share positive stories with brand team.
- Lead social media involvement in relevant emerging trends, applications, and tools.
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields.
- Minimum 3–5 years of online Community Management experience and extensive knowledge of major social media networks, including their design, technology, functionality, and users.
- Strong background in the music industry, online music communities as well as trends in music and pop culture is required.
- Knowledge of current social media trends & platforms.
- Ability to develop proven tactical plans that deliver impact against objectives.
- Experience working successfully on high-profile partnerships and promotions.
- Must be focused, self-motivated, detail and results-oriented, as well as able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well and communicate within a team as well as externally.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and effectively as well as be able to clearly present new ideas.
- Be a creative thinker.
- Intermediate graphic design experience: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.