DashGo Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic Content Operations Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in the music industry and be at the forefront of the music + tech landscape. Part of the Downtown Music Holdings family, DashGo Inc. offers white glove distribution service to top tier clientele. Our office is located in Palms, Ca (near Culver City), but we are currently working-from-home until further notice.
Set up new releases with our distribution partners:
- Work with our Content Operations and Sales teams to ingest new content into our system
- Ensure all assets are delivered correctly and deadlines are met for clients
- Manage digital catalog/ assets and input metadata for production libraries and select artists
- Be able to download files, create metadata spreadsheets, and do quality control checks
- Track priority releases and assist with preparation of pitching materials
A small part of the job will involve administrative assistant tasks, including:
- Administrative support for DashGo office including answering the phone and greeting guests
(Additional responsibilities may be discussed during interview process.)
- Should be extremely organized and have a basic working knowledge of all genres of music
- Must be attentive to detail and good with metadata
- Self-motivated, highly detail-oriented and organized
- Must work well in a small, close-knit team
- Strong attention to detail, particularly in terms of reporting and content creation
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to convey information effectively
- Excellent MS Office Skills — Proficient in Excel
- Spanish fluency preferred, but not required
- Proficient in ftp – familiar with workflows involving retrieving and uploading files
- Photoshop skills preferred
- YouTube CMS experience preferred, but not required
- Publishing experience preferred, but not required
- Strong sense of accountability, willing to take responsibility
- Able to thrive in a time sensitive, high pressure environment
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to new technologies and be self-directed
- Must love music and understand artist mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
About DashGo Inc.: The premier end-to-end music distribution resource, DashGo distributes to digital platforms around the world. Our catalog of 500,000+ songs and 40,000+ artists includes some of the most revered independent musicians, personalities and programs in the world. DashGo works to maximize the value of music catalogs in partnership with our clients. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term direct relationships and timely integrations with the latest download, streaming & radio services as well as collecting directly from SoundExchange.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.