Dolby Laboratories is seeking an Executive Assistant, Music Partnerships to provide administrative support and to manage industry engagements, coordination of music projects, partner demonstrations, and events within the Music Partnerships Team.
The successful candidate will be an organized, self-starter with a minimum of 3+ years of related administrative and/or project coordination experience supporting sales or marketing organizations in the music or film industry.
The position requires an individual that is resourceful and can work autonomously, take initiative, and demonstrate excellent follow-through. The candidate must be a team player, work well with others, have a friendly, positive demeanor while managing complex assignments. Candidate must be comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment with close attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness. The individual must demonstrate the ability to work with confidential information and exhibit a high degree of trustworthiness.
- Scheduling and coordination:
- Arranging daily meetings with internal and external parties, including
- Scheduling of creative engagements, including high profile artists / creatives, music label / industry executives, and music studios
- Booking of facilities for demos / events
- Coordination / booking of partners and Dolby resources
- Creation and processing of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Creation and tracking of purchase orders and delivery status
- Travel planning and booking
- Expenses tracking and management
- Assist members of the Music Partnerships Team with tracking and coordinating key projects as needed
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Project Coordinator
- Experience supporting employees in a fast-paced creative environment
- Experience working with creatives
- College coursework in business administration or related field preferred
- Must be articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent grammar and spelling a must
- Excellent computer skills; highly experienced in Windows including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail; able to manage multiple-step procedures and handle frequent interruptions in workflow
- Exhibits professionalism and composure in stressful situations and in meeting short deadlines
- Previous experience in the music industry highly desirable
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.