We are seeking a Campaign Manager to join our team of talented Ad Ops professionals.
Reporting to the Director of Ad Operations, as the Campaign Manager, you will play a vital role in the success of the Ad Operations group, collaborating both internally and externally. This role will be responsible for the management of digital advertising programs and implementations, ultimately ensuring 100% delivery and invoicing of all campaigns assigned. As the Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity to partner with almost every department at Vevo, from Revenue Operations, Sales, Marketing, & Research teams as well as external ad vendors. This opportunity will allow you to apply your advertising expertise to identify and implement new solutions within Vevo’s ad serving technology.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes, you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people,” then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in Los Angeles. We are conveniently located in Playa Vista, close to LAX and the 405 & 10 Freeways.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work with clients to ensure delivery of all creative assets to spec
- Manage post sale client communication
- Work with an outsourced vendor for support as needed
- Manage trafficking, pacing and optimization daily
- Troubleshoot and resolve advertising issues
- Understand and monitor advertiser KPI’s ensuring best performance
- Provide screenshot decks
- Provide weekly reporting and post campaign wrap up data
- Manage month-end billing and reconciliation in coordination with internal teams
- 1 year+ experience in an AdOps campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space (video ad experience a strong plus)
- Must be currently located in Los Angeles area
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel or similar ad serving solution a strong plus
- Experience with Operative, a strong plus
- Must be able to multi-task multiple account projects, work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent verbal, written and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy and dependable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to set high standards and hold yourself accountable
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.