We are looking for an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated individual to support the President of UnitedMasters. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
What's the Role?
- Provides administrative support to the President utilizing in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals. Prepares presentation materials for board of director meetings.
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Manage the daily schedule of the President, ensuring their schedule is prepared in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time.
- Compile weekly status updates that are comprised of key metrics, business development and partnership conversations, and project updates from each department.
- Conduct research, prepare and review decks, proposals, and other visual/written collateral for both internal and external presentations, communication, meetings, and strategic planning.
- Manage projects simultaneously, identifying gaps, and taking ownership of projects, track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items, and support in various areas across teams where needed helping to create systems to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Book and manage executive travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions.
- Prepare and submit executive expenses.
- Develop a reputation as a go-to positive person who is constantly resourceful with a great attitude.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with experience in the creation and management of executive-level communications
- Must be experienced and skilled at acting as a liaison between team members, department heads, external partners, and internal stakeholders using tact, persuasion, communication and trust.
- A proactive communicator who can efficiently run cross-departmental projects with multiple stakeholders and maintain project timelines and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and operate under pressure and deadlines.
- A team player that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help out the team.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Experience using G-Suite including Google Drive, Slides, Sheets, and Docs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the music industry landscape including music streaming and distribution.
- An undergraduate degree is preferred.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.