The Orchard is looking for an A&R and Artist Services Manager to join our Artist Services division.
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity
- Build strong relationships with artists and artist management.
- Identify potential artist and management targets.
- Drive artist services deal signing process; negotiate fee, term, and services commitments.
- Foster and coordinate connections between our label and artist partners locally and globally.
- Coordinate with the global Orchard Artist Services team to support global priorities in Spain.
- Identify and liaise with various local PR, Influencer Agencies and Marketing Companies to help manage successful releases.
- Manage Label and Artist’s Orchard accounts signed under Artist Services providing full Orchard suit of services in order to:
- facilitate the development of products from inception to completion,
- facilitate delivery of audio assets, metadata, and artwork on time and online with specifications,
- ensure delivery of distribution and services value proposition,
- manage release setup to ensure the production process stays on schedule,
- Representing The Orchard in meetings, at shows, and on calls with artist management and bands/brands.
- Analyze the impact of all spending, marketing, and promotional activity, and put together materials to communicate findings to wider artist services vertical and management.
- Liaise with various internal departments, from finance to marketing, to ensure client partner business needs are met.
- Act as local industry representative attending events and conferences as required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the music industry in a management, production, or curation capacity.
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing, consumption habits, fan communication methods, and social trends.
- Ability to be both creative and data-driven.
- Proven ability to source and cultivate relationships with third parties.
- Strong experience and understanding of the local music industry and digital landscape.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital space, including music retail, analytics and social media, with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape.
- Highly advanced organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
- Passionate about Independent music, with a willingness to attend industry events and shows.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required and able to travel internationally.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.