At the heart of innovative musical instrument development, you will join a team of Product Managers in charge of imagining and designing our future products.
As Product Manager at Arturia, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Build awareness of the product market through relevant studies in order to identify market opportunities and to offer Arturia the capacity to create and launch the most exciting products on its possible markets , supporting its brand strategy.
- Identify, design, communicate and validate the product features throughout the creation process until the products are brought to the market, to ensure optimized development and launch.
- Contribute to all stages of the product cycle thanks to strong collaboration with internal teams, especially sales, marketing, technical support and after-sales service.
- Promote products internally and externally, in close collaboration with R&D, sales and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to make sure product creation and deployment are optimized and serve Arturia’s global product strategy.
- Post-graduate degree in engineering, marketing or other relevant field
- You are passionate about computer music and have developed high theoretical and practical knowledge in this field
- You are familiar with music software such as Cubase or Ableton Live
- As a musician, you know current music trends very well and you are able to stand for the customers
- You are curious, creative and passionate. You are seeking new projects and challenges. Your vision and agility allow you to understand the market, its communities, its stakeholders, and to identify opportunities.