Do you love music and technology? Do you work best in teams and love helping people? Join our startup’s journey into retail and sharing the world’s smartest headphones!
We’re nura - a young company that has created the world’s first headphones that automatically tune to your hearing.
We’re based in Melbourne, Australia with a forward thinking and global focus. In 2018, we won the coveted Best of Innovation Award at CES and the 2018 Red Dot Design Award.
You can read about us in Wired, Forbes, DJ Mag, Fact Magazine and many more.
We want to make sure that people love interacting with nura as much as they love the nuraphone! We are looking for passionate and talented people to help us understand and manage our customers’ experiences.
We are currently recruiting for full-time, part-time, casual, seasonal roles rostered between 9am - 10pm. The role will be based in West and North London.
We are creating an interactive pop up experience at location across London to bring the sound of the nuraphone directly to customers.
We believe in addressing the customer's needs holistically. Candidates should enjoy helping people use technology and be able to think through both a sales and support lens. Most importantly Retail Experience Experts must demonstrate raw talent, diversity and a love of music – these are our DNA at nura!
Prior experience in retail and customer service is beneficial, with preference to those with a good understanding of music and technology.
● Communicating with nura customers and members of the public directly - being friendly, helpful and demonstrating a problem solving mentality
● Experience in achieving sales targets in a fast-paced environment by demonstrating exceptional customer service, product knowledge and selling skills
● Communicating with nura customers in person - being friendly, helpful and demonstrating the product through a sales lens
● Resolving customer queries using nura’s systems communication and knowledge management systems
● Understanding and applying nura’s policies, processes, procedures and knowledge base information
● Providing recommendations for customer relations improvement, based on customer interactions
● Well spoken communicator with high attention to detail
● Background in technology and / or able to pick up technical concepts quickly
● Ability to take complex concepts and simplify them to a target audience
● Friendly and excellent at empathising with others
● Good at working in a team to solve problems
● Effective time management, preferably in a customer-facing environment
● Sharp lateral thinking skills and tackles things with a can-do attitude
● Fast at using Google Enterprise suite and good at picking up new software qui
● Flexibility around hours and locations is essential
A definite plus...
● Experience in a retail, customer service or help desk role
● Obsessed with music / seeking to enter the music technology field / music technology user
● A relationship with music
● Genuine interest in sound
Please send a brief email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “London - Retail Experience Expert” in the subject field.
Make sure to also include a section on; your notice period, availability, prefered hours and what amazing in person customer experience means to you!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that if you do not hear back from us within one month of applying that we have kept your CV on file and will consider you for other roles.
While we appreciate your love and enthusiasm for sound - only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job applications close on April 30th