Reports to: Manager, Consumer Marketing
Write, edit and brainstorm content for our multi-platform products in a range of voices and styles for a variety of projects and formats, including TV, social media and web. Work collaboratively on artist and label marketing initiatives and help to build strong label relationships.
- Initiate and execute onscreen tactics tied to overarching business priorities (SVOD and Music Choice PLUS); Support team on the development of ideas to utilize direct custom feeds to drive trials and subscribers.
- Pitch and execute creative tactics to engage the Music Choice audience and direct consumers to ETV platform; Prioritize driving to paid subscription products.
- Research, write and fact check compelling and relevant content that speaks to the core Music Choice audience across multiple platforms and markets artists included in label strategy.
- Has hands on, practical knowledge of all Music Choice products and is conversant about our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or related field preferred
- Experience as a writer for web and/or print magazines, especially those with a music focus, or multimedia experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer applications commonly used in business environments
- Bilingual in Spanish or French not necessary, but a plus
- Experience with brands focused on Gen Z and/or Millennials preferred
- Soft skills: organized; excellent writing and research skills; demonstrate accuracy and detail; demonstrate effective time management and a proactive, detail and deadline-oriented approach to workflow; able to interact with multi-disciplines/departments