As a Product Support Agent, you‘ll work remotely in one of our approved cities (in an office near you post-pandemic or From Home Anywhere in Florida) answering questions that creators and patrons have about Patreon. You’ll troubleshoot payment issues, offer product advice, and become a Patreon expert. Due to our business model, you will work on the 1st day of every month (this may mean working on a Sunday or Saturday to assist our creators and patrons.)
Anywhere in Florida, or Omaha, NE or New York City, NY or Los Angeles, CA
Skills and experience you possess:
- 1+ years in a support position
Flexibility to work a later shifts (starting between 11 am - 3pm) and on the 1st of each month.
- Enthusiasm for working directly with creators and patrons. You are excited about having high caliber interactions with creators and patrons.
- Superhero typing skills (you’ll solve ~50 inbound emails a day)
- Empathy! You understand where people are coming from, and you genuinely care.
- Remote-work experience (you’ll need to self-manage projects and communicate clearly over Slack, Confluence & Jira)
- A keen eye for quality - you’ll need to maintain high-quality scores in peer review.
- Ability to know your limits and when to seek direction from others
- Bonus: You are a pro in delivering support in German, French, or Italian.
What you will do day-to-day:
- Quickly learn the ins and outs of Patreon as a platform. There isn’t one thing about Patreon you don’t understand or know where to look for the answer. Knowledge is power!
- Troubleshoot and solve support emails from patrons and creators
- Take in-bound live chats from patreon.com/faq.
- Escalate issues to fellow teammates or manager as applicable
- Work with the team to improve patron and creator-facing resources.
- File clear and concise bug reports for our engineering and product teams
- Be the bridge from internal teams to our users and from our users to our internal teams.
- Recommend solutions that improve the overall agent experience and the experiences of creators and patrons
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
What you will have the chance to learn:
- Superior communication skills
- How to query data
- Utilizing tools like Mode, Redshift and Amplitude
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.