Native Instrument’s Account Support Agents are part of our Customer Service team, responsible for making it an effortless experience to find information, share feedback, and resolve problems, with an emphasis on processing orders and product registration related tasks. Our team is passionate about helping others, solving problems and are quick to dive into account details to find a resolution. We value the importance of excellent customer service and are interested in acting as internal advocates for our diverse and growing customer base.
In this role, when people are receiving fast, and helpful responses that get their problems solved - you know you're doing a great job!
What You’ll Do
- Handle Account Support related customer inquiries (webshop, artists, press, etc.) through our support channels (order, registration, hardware support) via email and chat
- Provide B2C order administration and registration support on any issue related to general product information, order processing, purchases, payments, fraud protection, returns, complaints, repair orders, product activation, licensing, license transfers or the like
- Organize and process incoming customer and webshop orders, using Magento and the ERP system to control or enter data and hand over orders to our fulfillment centers
- Assist customers with questions before buying products (Info Service/Presales)
- Work closely with other departments: Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Online Marketing, and other Support lines
- Grow and improve our customer service experience while always looking for gaps to fill and processes to improve.
What You’ll Need
- Previous work experience in customer service including providing chat support to interact with customers
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- You bring excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English
- An understanding and familiarity with Native Instruments products
- Familiarity with one or more enterprise-level business management systems such as Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, Salesforce, etc.
- HelpDesk, PC and Mac familiarity, especially Zendesk
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- The proven ability to follow established workflows and business practices
- You are eligible to live and work in the US
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.