As Label Relations Manager M / F, you will be a key point of contact for our labels and offer the best musical experience to our listeners. The Labels / Artists Relations team is in charge of existing relationships with labels, distributors, managers and artists, it stimulates internal and external collaboration efforts around content launches, events and promotions. You will work closely with the Content Programming / Editorial, Marketing, Content Acquisition, Operations teams as well as the International teams.
In this role, you will also have the opportunity to work with artists, their management and their label on a strategic initiative focused on producing content that you will help build on a global scale.
• Manage labels and other content providers to improve and extend Amazon's digital music service offering to customers
• Develop and negotiate new opportunities and experiences with labels and content providers around their artists and releases
· Contribute to a wide range of projects launched by Amazon Music at a local level but also with our international teams
• Act as an ambassador of Amazon's music service within labels, artists and the music industry in the broad sense, educate and inform stakeholders through presentations and product / experience demonstrations
• Bring a local vision to help define the customer experience and anchor the service in the French musical landscape
• Translate the figures of label relationships into actionable plans, determined by different performance indicators. If you have a passion for music , to work directly with music labels and to provide music fans with a great experience, then now is the time to apply!
· 4 years and more of experience in the music / digital industry, in a function related to key account management, Business Development, contracting, licensing and / or equivalent
Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence with external and internal partners
· Passion for music and digital innovations
· Experience in a rapidly changing teamwork environment
· Strong communication and organizational skills;
Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, knowledge of project management
Fluency in English and French
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.