TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Music team is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Manager to support the TikTok music strategy. The ideal candidate should be a rock star who is excited working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously. We are looking for individuals who are resourceful and solution-oriented, bring positivity to the work environment, are not afraid to attack ambiguous problems. You will be responsible for understanding emerging music talent, how they address TikTok's creator ecosystem needs, reaching out to these communities to onboard them onto TikTok.
- Lead label partnerships building and maintenance with established and emerging artists and identify collaboration opportunities (with the Artists Partnerships team)
- Internally advocate for and champion the needs of your partners with key XFN stakeholders
- Observe, follow and predict the trends in the local music industry, and work closely with the editorial teams for amplification
- Work closely with other teams to coordinate music content campaigns and initiatives - Drive, measure & analyze performance against key engagement metrics
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience, either within the label and distribution framework, or directly within artist management. Proven track record working within an international and a fast-growing tech environment is an absolute must
- Exceptional relationship building skills and established connections with artist network necessary to encourage the growth of TikTok
- Strong working knowledge of TikTok
- Pristine presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who can lead efforts across music; capable of working calmly and quickly in high-stress environments and are solutions-oriented
- Deep understanding of the creative process of music creation from composition to production
- Ability to navigate and execute through ambiguity and drive momentum for new projects and ideas
- Ability to quickly and deeply understand the fundamentals of a new business and the core areas of growth - Deep knowledge of music licensing
- Bachelors Degree or above
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.