Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for livestreaming, marketing and music? Are you a builder, ready to help shape a new community for the music industry? Do you have a strong vision for what livestreaming communities need to be happy, healthy, and active? Amazon Music’s European Artist Marketing & Partnerships Team is looking for a Livestream Marketing and Project Manager!
We are seeking a creative, high energy, collaborative, communicative, and FUN digital marketing pro for our team. This senior role is focused on livestreaming, project management, strategy and execution, helping and overseeing work of the wider team. The position will be working alongside various teams including Artist Marketing, Partnerships and Label-/Artist Relations to support the execution of Amazon Music’s livestreaming and marketing strategies.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work fast, manage multiple priorities, agencies and possesses extreme attention to detail. They will be able to manage complex client relations and work efficiently across internal stakeholders, complete complex projects quickly and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. The ideal candidate will have experience with social media, particularly livestreaming, and will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, across multiple countries in Europe.
The successful candidate can be based in London, Berlin, Munich, Milan or Madrid.
· Establish and co-own local livestream strategy. Develop, manage and streamline Amazon Music livestreams and relevant Twitch channel(s)
· Develop short-, medium, long-term planning, program and marketing for local channel(s)
· Support production and execution with internal and external partners (incl. agency management).
· Manage calendars and scheduling. Maintain production schedule for shows, marketing and promotion.
· Serve as the Internal PM liaising with Creative, Brand Marketing and Social to insure that Amazon Music livestream programming is consistent with brand guidelines.
· Serve as a Twitch specialist who can assist the Livestream team with talent tech checks, data management and overall workflow.
· End-to-end project management including but not limited to helping define project scope, goals and deliverables per broadcast or series. Define tasks and required resources needed per broadcast. Create schedule and manage project timeline.
· Working with your community, internal stakeholders, and leadership to deliver valuable customer and business insights.
· Partnering with Data and Research to analyze and interpret feedback.
· Delivering Qualitative and Quantitative reporting.
· Deliver robust documentation on our campaign impacts and channel efficiency. Write concise recommendations on how to further improve marketing effectiveness.
· Partnering with the Social team to drive compelling Social Media campaigns and activity that resonate deeply with our audience.
· Manage financial and admin processes. Collaborate with local Twitch PM(s) to meet the needs of artist, cast and crew.
· Multiple years of relevant marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manage and analyze data
· Multi year experience in Social Media and Community Management
· Multi year entertainment Marketing experience, livestreaming focus highly preferred
· Include a link to samples of your work that show experiences developing Community strategies and executing elements of those strategies
· Business proficiency in at least two of the following languages (writing and verbal communication): English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
· Experience in live music production.
· Working with social media, creative design and brand teams, outside creative agencies and contractors.
· Strong interpersonal skills, positive, energetic and team oriented.
· Relentless commitment to quality and efficiency.
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to travel.
· Understanding of live services and the complexities of running a live product.
· Passion and broad knowledge of project management.
· Strong cross-team collaboration skills.
· Experience coordinating with content Quality Assurance .
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
· Business proficiency in more than two of the following languages (written and verbal communication): English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.