Under the broad supervision of the Associate Director of Recruitment, this position supports the Board of Admissions in meeting annual enrollment objectives by participating in Boston audition and interview events, scheduled on Saturdays annually from July/August through March. Please note that the hours for this position are 8:30 am – 6:00 pm on a series of Saturdays (usually 6-8 of them) throughout the audition season. Applicants must commit to working one full season (July/August – March).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Functions as a primary interviewer for the admissions A&I initiative, assuring the highest quality experience for the applicant in regards to the interview component of the application.
- Supports maximizing the quality of the prospective student experience with a focus on strong customer service.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong identification with the mission of the college
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong commitment to prospective student servicing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Musical background, strong understanding of music industry, and music theory knowledge. Berklee alumni strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Results-oriented with proven track record.
- Familiarity with word processing, database, social media, and chat technologies.
- Minimum 1 year related experience required
Work happens on Saturdays on Boston Campus. Interview days are long, running from 8:30 am to 6 pm. Interviewers must commit to full days.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.