You love music. You care deeply about the products you work on. You know how to understand, connect with and deliver a message to an audience. You are creative, resourceful, driven and a team player.
As a Product Marketing Manager under the PlayNetwork brand, you will be responsible for the development of value props and positioning, audience segmentation, GTM, and sales enablement for PlayNetwork products/services, including Apple Music for Business campaigns.
What your day to day looks like:
- Driving product marketing for PlayNetwork’s services portfolio, including research, positioning, content, and campaign development in order to create demand.
- Identifying and mapping buyer journeys, pricing strategies, and demand scenarios for multiple markets.
- Crafting compelling messages for specific audiences aligned with buyer need.
- Partnering with Product team to define market needs, features, roadmap and feedback cycle.
- Partnering with Growth Marketing to bring products to market through integrated channels.
- Partnering with Sales to ensure resources, materials, tools, and training is validated and conducted, and contribute to proposals and RFPs.
- Contributing to other product and corporate product features as required.
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
What you bring to the table:
- BA degree in marketing, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with at least three years in product marketing.
- Experience launching products/services to targeted audiences.
- Demonstrated understanding of the B2B marketing and sales process.
- History of delivering compelling product content with the data to back it up.
- Highly analytical and data-driven while also being a creative problem solver and communicator.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms, analytics services, and campaign builds.
- Experience across traditional branding channels (on and offline) with a passion for digital media.
- Dynamic, innovative marketer with data-driven analytical skills, business acumen and industry presence.
- Proven ability to set goals, analyze performance and measure results.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate creative and strategic thinking into cohesive planning that. builds brands, drives traffic, gets results, and has a “wow” factor.
- Have a strong sense of the external environment and the competitive landscape.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, sound judgment and decision making, a passion for building business, and the ability to work across a matrix environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work (sitting or standing) for long periods of time, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing)
- Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Active listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Due to the nature of our business, you may be exposed to potentially offensive lyrics and/or video.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.