The purpose of the Manager, Culture Events (MCE) is to support Red Bull’s path to becoming the most aspiring brand through activating world class event marketing initiatives across our priority culture playgrounds of dance and music. This role is responsible the execution of the regional Red Bull titled live experiences and select third party events within the Culture Marketing portfolio. The MCE will work cross-functionally to ensure impactful, quality, and consistent event executions for the brand, our culture programs, and the artists we support.
What We're Looking For:
1. 5+ years of event management experience, preferably overseeing a network of events in multiple markets
2. 3+ years of experience producing music or dance events, preferably with strong understanding of live music venue operations
3. 3+ years of agency and/or direct brand marketing experience working with branded events
4. Thorough understanding of event production, marketing, and logistics
5. In-depth knowledge of music industry standards & practices
6. Proven track record of strong planning, organizational and project management competencies
7. Demonstrated innovative practices that take calculated risks
8. Ability to execute ideas with a focus on quantitative metrics to reach brand goals
9. Exceptional communication skills including active listening and clarity of voice
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.