- Manage EU/UK inbound client applications and onboarding to our distribution platform
- Collaborate with Head of Talent and Sales Ops to come up with new processes to optimize organic signings and increase client revenue potential
- Work with label services on executing release campaigns for existing EU/UK artists
- Educate clients on best practices and release planning within our dashboard
- Do discovery & qualification with our current EU/UK customers to better understand how they’re using and gaining value from SoundCloud
- Manage EU/UK client support through various channels with a focus on client retention
- Upsell services within our platform to existing clients
- Maintain relationships with referral partners and review incoming client prospecting
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
- 1-2+ years experience in an account management role
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment.
- Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
- Deep understanding of account management tactics and client relations
- Be coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges).
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.