About The Role
As a Client & Content Manager you will be responsible for building a strong relationship with one of GH05T’s most important clients through leadership, knowledge and delivering work to a high standard and on time. In addition to this, you will understand the priorities within the department and support on structure, strategy and management of the Client & Content Department. The day-to-day tasks of this role include the following:
- Developing client relationships through email, phone and in-person/video conference comms. Demonstrating a positive, problem-solving and proactive attitude towards their wants and needs. Leading conversations with key stakeholders via all communicative means.
- Being flawlessly strict on deadlines both internally and with the client to ensure that work we are creating is delivered on time and to a standard the client expects.
- Holding the client to account with regards to timelines and feedback.
- Working closely with GH05T COO and Senior Client and Content Manager to ensure every piece of work is being delivered in the right timeframe and style.
- Briefing the Design Team on volume, frequency, tone and style of content.
- Briefing the Design Team on specific content pieces that range from digital assets to print ads, from merchandise designs to bus wraps.
- Maintaining high quality strategic input for your clients in relation to their objectives.
- Identifying opportunities to further the GH05T product to go above-and-beyond our usual service, using this tactic to retain current clients as well as upset products to them.
- Being aware of client issues and raising these with management and senior management when appropriate.
- Developing knowledge and understanding of Internet culture and behaviours to continually innovate the GH05T business proposition.
- To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
We are looking for someone that is personable, has a strong character but practices humility, demonstrates an understanding of client needs but is able to be diplomatic when required. You will be able to:
- Communicate with clients in a friendly, intelligent and clear manner. Exhibiting diplomacy whilst being clear is of utmost importance. This client responds to direct language.
- Exhibit a strong level of fortitude to client demands and be willing to ask for clarification when demands aren’t clear.
- Demonstrate a pro-active nature in solving client issues, ensuring the use of all communicative means to ensure the client is responsive and clear on their demands.
- Lead meetings and phone calls involving clients and key stakeholders.
- Clearly and concisely brief ideas into the Design Team.
- Understand the food markets in both Europe and America with a specific knowledge on marketing of fresh produce items.
- Exhibit an understanding of the English language.
- Have extremely good time-management skills.
- Be an ambassador for GH05T at all times.
Role: Client & Content Manager
Reporting to: COO
Date: October 2020
Hours: 25 hours/week (flexible)
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.