Responsible for organizing, cataloging, and reviewing audio programs and content including metadata entry.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organize and catalog audio programs.
- Review audio and create descriptive metadata.
- Transfer and enter metadata.
- Save audio and metadata to archiving database.
- Assist with archival research & development projects for Programming as needed.
- Interface with Programming staff as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous experience with radio programming and/or library cataloging systems.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to recognize and analyze data, and assess value to archiving.
- Strong knowledge of various programming genres.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.