Over the last decade, Eventbrite has built a world class platform for event organizers, enabling millions of events globally. In the process, we have touched millions of consumers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to further enable our creators as they grow their online and virtual events alongside in person events. To help us deliver on this vision, we are on the hunt for an entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager who puts the customer first, is passionate about user experience and building businesses while building great products.
You’ll be joining a global team of experienced and talented Product Managers, Engineers and Designers who are focused on building a product that empowers and enables customers to participate in great live experiences. We are passionate about live events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
Online events have become a critical part of our creators’ event strategies and you’ll be responsible for defining a vision, strategy and leading a team in executing this roadmap for a new opportunity for Eventbrite. You will make data-driven product decisions supported by both metrics and user research. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and will collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers and with marketing, sales and service to bring products and features to market. Your ultimate goal is to build high quality products that will engage and retain creators.
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric products
- Understand user needs; identify and define product requirements
- Create clear goals for the team
- Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers, Designers and Data Scientists to deliver impact for our business and users
- Use data and metrics to inform your strategy and success criteria
- Work closely with marketing, sales and services to bring products to market
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years of product management experience, online events
- Great communication skills
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver
- User-first mindset with experience in user research and testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.