As Junior CRM Manager, you will be part of the customer relationship team at TIDAL, with focus on overall conversion and retention of our members. You will be managing life-stage and event-based communications across multiple channels, as well as test, learn, measure and monitor what we do with an eye to constantly improve our KPIs.
The role is suitable for a structured, proactive, service-minded and hard-working person. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. The role is based in Warsaw, Poland, and reports to the Director of Marketing & CRM Manager.
- Manage development and execution of multi-channel and multi-segment campaigns for emails, push notification, In-app and SMS communications.
- Manage development and approval process for marketing collateral and communications.
- Manage ad-hoc projects in addition to day to day campaigns when they arise.
- Uses in house CRM tool(s) to extract & import segments; compile, track and report campaign results with KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Maintains CRM calendar in collaboration with marketing team and local editor.
- Manages data uploads to CRM tool, addresses data cleansing and other duties as assigned, including contest management and copy creation and coding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or minimum of 2+ years’ experience in relationship management
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Polish
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms a plus
- Experience with HTML a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Structured and detail oriented
- Comfortable with working in an international environment
- You are a team player, but also have the ability to work independently
- Proactive and willing to take initiatives
- Handles a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 20 different countries. The company language is English.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.