Joining AWAL’s growing global Release Management team in New York, the Junior Manager will ensure accurate and timely build of all US AWAL Recordings releases for digital and physical distribution. Reporting to the Senior Release Manager, you will liaise with clients to handle all aspects of product build, release set up and scheduling to ensure all US AWAL products meet release date.
If you’re looking to build a career in a music and tech focused company, have experience with music metadata, or have even worked directly within a supply chain in the music industry, this role could be just right for you. You will have to have laser sharp attention to detail, take real pride in what you do, have great interpersonal skills and an ability to cope with a high-pressure and fast-paced environment but remain optimistic & persistent to make things happen!
What does a Junior Manager, Release Management do at AWAL?
- Assist Senior Release Manager in day to day running of the department & work closely with global Release Management & Marketing teams
- Onboard new US AWAL Recordings clients, communicating all relevant audio, artwork, label copy specifications & timelines
- Work closely with Marketing Leads on upcoming release timelines and delivery
- Gather assets from client & collate, manage and store metadata to an excellent standard
- Build digital products (audio + video) from end to end and deliver accurate/approved products to Operations/Supply chain team
- Coordinate production of physical formats from concept to manufacture and shipment
- Work closely with Product & Retail Marketing in the US on ship & release dates
- Input all relevant data and assets into Kobalt's internal release management systems
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience working in a supply chain or release management role, or other relevant experience in the music industry with a good working understanding of physical and digital music supply chain and services
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively internally and across the business and with external clients and suppliers as required
- Able to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Proactive, self motivated with a strong desire to learn and develop oneself
- Strong attention to detail and good understanding of metadata and assets
- Numerate and IT literate
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.