Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our VP of Finance and VP of Revenue*.
*You will also support other executives as time permits. You will play an integral role by providing the infrastructure Patreon needs to thrive as a company by supporting our VP's day-to-day.
What you would do:
- Manage calendar events for the executives you support, through Google calendar
- Proactively remind the executives of their scheduled events and generally keep them on track day to day, hour to hour
- Coordinate off-sites and events for the teams you support
- Curate meeting agendas, materials and presentations
- Attend meetings, take notes, track action items
- Collaborate with stakeholders on deliverables
- Book all executive travel and prioritize press interviews, speaking engagements, events requests, etc
- Maintain, organize, and code receipts, expenses, and reimbursements
Skills you possess:
- 5+ years EA experience (in growth stage start ups preferred)
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Exercises sound judgment, confidentiality and professionalism
- Moves quickly without sacrificing efficiency or effectiveness
- Prioritizes shifting demands with a high degree of accuracy and consistent follow up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to help with internal communications
- Ability to:
- work autonomously
- problem solve
- think five steps ahead
- create structure and processes
- Advanced knowledge of business-related tools including Google Suite, Dropbox Paper, Slack, etc.
- Experience working with Finance teams a plus
Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.