Patreon is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial marketer to take on the challenge of launching our brand in Spain and Italy, grow demand and add cultural Spanish and Italian flavour to our integrated marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do
This position requires experience and passion for the music, video, podcast, visual arts and entertainment in general and a firm pulse on the Spanish and Italian cultural scenes and their impact. As a marketing generalist you will help develop country specific marketing plans that will drive brand awareness, audience growth and cultural campaigns. As a person you have an entrepreneurial spirit, work independently to think of strategies and hands-on to deliver an impeccable execution.
- Own Marketing’s contribution to top-of-funnel success indicators (impressions, traffic, MQLs and signups) and Marketing’s impact on revenue from European creators’ pledge bases
- Develop comprehensive, strategic and compelling artist & content marketing campaigns across integrated channels
- Work with our Creative Partnerships Team to identify and onboard creator ambassadors
- Work directly with creators and creative agencies to create, proliferate and promote creator ambassador content
- In partnership with HQ PR leadership, manage regional PR agencies to deliver owned impressions that increase awareness and reinforce our brand promise.
- Work closely with paid media agencies to pilot campaigns that achieve awareness and traffic lift for France
- Bolster the Patreon brand within the Spanish and Italian creator communities and develop compelling marketing initiatives to strengthen Patreon’s positioning in the market
- Identify key audience growth opportunities and transform these in effective campaigns and marketing
- Work in cross functional expert teams in the US and in EU across brand, content, social media, communication, media and data analytics to help create and optimize campaigns
- Drive end-to-end campaign orchestration with the European Marketing Program Manager and Senior Performance Marketer in HQ from establishing the strategy to brief development, through creative and media execution to managing stakeholders
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and achieving desired objectives
- Partner with brands and creators to collaborate on campaigns and marketing activities to embed the Patreon brand in the cultural scene
- Connect with industry peers and present Patreon’s mission to a variety of audiences
- Manage day-to-day priority marketing relationships including managing the delivery of a diverse range of requests across the regional and global organisation
- Clearly and concisely communicate with executives our European marketing strategy, resourcing needs and blockers
- 3-8 years experience in (cultural) marketing with a lifestyle brand, digital publisher, entertainment tech platform or agency ideally in roles that were consumer focussed
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish, Italian and English
- Experience in a growth marketing role
- Experiences in marketing strategy, marketing planning, marketing implementation, digital marketing and performance marketing
- Well connected in the creative and cultural industry
- You thrive in a dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity
- You are proficient at using Google Drive, Excel, Paper and Google Slides; experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics and Google Adwords is a plus
- High energy and bias toward action -- with the execution skills to make it all count
- Bachelor’s degree (eg in Marketing, Communications) or relevant working experience
- Located in Berlin
In your first three months, you'll be focused on
- Launching the new brand in the Spanish and Italian markets and generating mainstream media awareness and recognition.
- Achieving user acquisition targets, welcoming our first new Spanish and Italian creators to the platform.
- Collaborating with local and remote teammates in San Francsico, New York and Dublin to execute on projects and deliver key results.
- Develop a 12-month marketing plan and budget, and evaluate the resources needed to execute.
How you’ll grow
- Your work will directly contribute to Patreon’s mission and bottom-line goals.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the Marketing function at Patreon and take on new projects as the organization grows.
- You will build deep relationships across the organization.
- You will be asked to draw and summarize insights.
- You will get to interact with interesting and influential creators across a variety of creator categories.
You’ll love working here if
- You care about getting artists and creators paid
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re result-driven in your decision-making
- You strive to improve marketing excellence and creativity
- You want to work with teammates who excel at their jobs and have artistic talents
- You are committed to challenging the status quo and make sure our culture at Patreon is among the most diverse and inclusive places to work
Who you'll work with
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.