Cashmere Agency is seeking a talented and thoughtful Account Manager to join our team. An account manager at Cashmere has sole responsibility for the day-to-day running of the account(s) to which they are assigned and all assigned projects as a part of that account(s).
The account manager will strive to be a master of the process so they know what happens next and 5 steps ahead, enabling him/her to predict where the process will go and avoid issues/embrace opportunities. The account manager should strive to be a master of the client’s business, building on expertise in the competitive landscape to support their understanding of the process. The account manager should set client expectations on all projects that they work on, leading client and work to be ahead of them. The account manager should start to manage internal stakeholders, setting their expectations and elevating any issues/opportunities so they can be addressed. All of these skills should be deployed to ensure that the account moves forward day-to-day, meeting deadlines and fulfilling client/brand/internal asks every day on time and in budget, delivering operational excellence.
Delivering on this includes:
- Ensuring the team is moving to deliver on the client’s expectations
- Mentoring the Coordinator on the business
- Ensuring conference reports go out in a timely fashion
- Ensuring status documents are updated and accurate
- Become a steward of the client’s business and brand
- Accountable as a day-to-day contact for clients, with exceptional, proactive communication and organization skills
- Responsible for keeping extensive and organized notes and records for clear, timely, and regular external and internal reporting on project statuses and pacing against projected KPIs
- Knowledge of all client brand guidelines (legal, privacy, content, etc.) and ensure that all guidelines are adhered to
- Develop full knowledge of all factors (internal, external and competitive) affecting the Client's marketing goals and plans as well as full knowledge of the client's current business situation
- Communicate frequently with brand and partner agencies, managing client requests and exceeding expectations
- Handle multiple project assignments within tight deadlines and see a project through from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Participate in the development and agreement of measurement/success criteria for plan and program evaluation ensuring objectives and measurement benchmarks are clearly defined, then analyze plan & program performance against key success metrics (ROI, revenue etc.) and identify pertinent marketing implications
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college/university
- 2+ years of account management experience at a marketing-related agency or comparable experience
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines
- The ability to anticipate needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize, and strong organizational skills
- Knowledgeable about principles and practices of organization, planning and records management
- Confidence and skill handling clients
- Excellent proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of various social media networks
Cashmere’s core values are:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.
Cashmere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.