TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. This role is for a product specialist for LIVE with responsibilities spanning content and technical operations, strategy and program management. This is a role created to support the expanding LIVE area of the business and the right individual will help us shape the future of livestream in Europe. We're looking for a team player to help us operationalise programming for LIVE across key EU markets, collaborating with operations, music and technical teams to execute structures that enable scale and successful delivery.
This is a 4-6 month FTC with the potential of going permanent in 2021.
- Execute medium and large-scale live events in-market, creating and maintaining best practices and technical documentation.
- Support partners running LIVE events as their primary point of contact.
- Build and maintain relationships with broadcasters and streaming vendors in key markets.
- Take part in executing launch plans with marketing and coordinate execution.
- Attend stakeholder and partner meetings to be across all priorities and next steps.
- Collaborate with content and programming leads to execute on LIVEs in programming calendars.
- Collaborate with creator teams to run creator workshops for LIVE.
- Collects local requirements to provide product feedback to product teams.
- You've executed large-scale events in a LIVE broadcast environment as part of a team
- You understand how internet live broadcasting works, familiar with streaming protocols and encoding/transcoding useful
- Familiar with video scheduling tools
- Know the intricacies of desktop vs. mobile vs. broadcast video
- Passionate about bringing people together in real-time, online.
- Humble, hungry and user-oriented.
- 4+ years of experience at a top consumer tech, gaming or media company.
- Good working knowledge of and experience using encoding platforms (OBS, AWS Elemental, Streamshark, Restream, etc)
- Good working knowledge of and experience using hardware encoders (Epiphan Pearl, LiveU, Haivision Makito, Teradek Cube, etc) - Understanding of production and networking infrastructure, and their intersections
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.