Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will run the company's people strategy. The ideal candidate will be able to think outside the box and think on their feet with a pragmatic approach to problem solving. To succeed in this role, you will need to be a self-starter who can work independently, with the drive to support Festicket’s growth and mission through hands-on people initiatives.
Festicket is looking to develop its HR operating model to drive future business results. The successful candidate will have responsibility (working closely with CFO and CEO) to develop the HR operating model within the company that is in early stages of development.
This role is a part-time role and the amount of hours per week is negotiable.
- Work with the CFO and CEO to define and implement the company’s people strategy
- Develop culture of goal setting and performance management across the company
- Design processes to maximise output from employees to reach companies goals
- End-to-end management of employee relations in the UK and satellite offices
- Evaluate and select the ideal processes, practices, and tools to facilitate our People work for managing feedback and reviews & measuring engagement,
- Liaise with external legal advisors and consultants where required
- Train and coach line managers and senior management on best practice, processes and employment law
- Design and drive people initiatives throughout the business (D&I, L&D, Engagement, etc.)
- Work closely with the finance department on monthly payroll
- Ensure legal compliance in all areas of HR, from recruitment to terminations
- Run performance management processes with the support of line managers and senior management
- Manage investigations, grievances, meditations and other hearings if required
- Line manager to the office assistant (part time)