About the role:
This is a new role to facilitate the growth of the business and your core responsibility will be to manage the online presence of the company's digital platforms. Working closely with the Studio Manager, this multi-faceted role requires you to work alongside the company's global partners (including record labels, film companies, publishers). You will commission online content to bring to life the innovative and creative online campaigns and strategies you have created to support the brand and identity of the studio’s artists.
- Administer the daily management of all company social media channels and platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube), both paid and organic.
- Maintain company group websites (with the aid of an agency when required) for performances, news and release updates etc.
- Maintain and update artist DSPs (Apple Music, Spotify for Artists).
- Work with content providers to create on brand, original assets for the artists’ online campaigns.
- Liaise with company partners to develop artist campaigns (these partners are including but not limited to Labels, Publishers, Film Agents).
- Manage asset and copy approvals via company Directors.
- Produce yearly social media reports on growth and best practices.
- 2-3 years’ experience within the music industry (I.e. record label, publisher, composer, a DSP). Please do not apply for this role if you have no proven prior experience within the music industry.
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager, both paid and organic.
- Experience using Facebook Content Manager, Twitter Ads, YouTube Community.
- WordPress and basic coding.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copyrighting skills.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Hours: Full Time
Location: Working from home, but you would be required in the office in Oxfordshire 2/3 days a week (travel paid for by the company).
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.