Responsible for leading consumer marketing efforts across of all Music Choice platforms
- Lead the development of Consumer Marketing plans and tactics to grow subscribers across various SVOD products, Karaoke, Relax and a new streaming music service. Identify metrics to determine effectiveness of marketing programs and make recommendations for ROI and consumer impact
- Work with internal departments as well as strategic partners to create successful on and off-channel consumer programs that enhance and maintain relationships with our MVPD and strategic partners.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Programming & Creative teams to ensure expanded usage and growth for the Music Choice portfolio of products while achieving revenue goals and expanding customer engagement across platforms.
- Understand the dynamics related to the industries Music Choice participates and how they affect the Company. Provide perspective regarding Music Choice products, competitors’ products and business models and is conversant during strategic discussions.
Competencies and Qualifications
- 5-7 years’ consumer marketing experience with television and/or on-line products
- Experience in cable industry preferred
- Experience with ROI analysis and knowledge of research tools used to assess effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Possess a wealth of knowledge of subscription platforms, behaviors and trends related to the targeted demo (e.g., music, social networking, mobile activity)
- Soft skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively lead and interact with multi disciplines/departments; strong project management skills; solid analytical thinker; ability to influence
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page