About the Group
We are a leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US, YMU provides a portfolio of services to a wide range of clients consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television and sport, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, media rights holders, musicians, producers, TV personalities and voiceover artists.
About the job
The Sales Manager is a position intended to drive revenue. Candidates should be passionate about sales and creative strategic thinking. You are knowledgeable of social media, YouTube, digital entertainment and the world of content influencers. You have experience developing and maintaining relationships with key advertising and marketing decision makers in the women’s lifestyle, CPG, entertainment, tech, automotive and food sectors.
You will be responsible for business development and driving revenue through outreach and networking, growing your personal pipeline, and building thoughtful strategies for incoming RFP and our current partner base. You will break new accounts as well as protect and grow existing relationships for the business. It is your responsibility to clearly communicate our talents briefings and goals, initiate brainstorms and creatively problem solve with your team. You are experienced with creating collateral and visual presentations, research reports and data. You are a natural negotiator, with clear and concise presentations and demonstrations. This is a highly commercial role where you will get the opportunity to use and develop your pitching skills.
The primary goal being to drive revenue by sharing our talents story with top brands, and provide best in class services while connecting influencers to brands.
The Sales Manager, Brand Partnerships is responsible for
- Position and share our talent’s story in a compelling and informed way to drive new business and generate revenue for ultra compelling brand opportunities.
- Creatively package our properties, assets and capabilities for maximum growth to effectively prepare and lead new business pitches.
- Commit to a highly operationalized, data-driven and transparent sales process.
- Strategically build your sales pipeline and foster strong client and agency relationships by being respected, knowledgeable and relevant to your assigned industries/brands
- This role will require regular reporting on outcomes and metrics of the above initiatives. We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, an insatiable curiosity and a drive to tell our clients stories.
- Prospecting new clients, including the ability to qualify and close new accounts
- Strong presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively lead proposals and client meetings.
- Strategically and creatively build a strong pipeline in order to achieve and exceed individual and team sales targets.
- Identify and establish new relationships with advertising agencies and direct clients. These will include relationships from Brand Managers, Agency Planners to Director level.
- Continually identify and understand trends within social media and be able to articulate them in a sales presentation.
- Strong focus on being able to analyze data and use it to effectively grow the business.
- Any other duties as needed.
- 4-5 years work experience in a creative, digital, advertising, public relations or marketing environment
- Expert negotiation skills with experience in high level sales deals
- Proven track record of growing business in different revenue streams and verticals
- Experience and education in Digital Marketing and strong knowledge of the digital and influencer marketing space
- Must be results driven
- Digital sales expert with strong persuasive skills
- Advanced social skills, a team player and well-organized
- Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page