What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We are looking for a Senior Director of Digital Marketing to join our team and help us continue to scale. This role is responsible for developing, executing and optimizing our direct-to-consumer marketing strategies as well as the online customer journey with a goal to increase traffic, eCommerce conversions and repeat customers. This role will lead the teams responsible for eCommerce, email, and demand generation and will provide significant input on the strategic plan and vision for our personalization, testing, marketing, and digital technology including web and email. This position reports directly to the CMO and will partner with all functional and business leaders within our organization.
- Build an Agile Digital Marketing function that can help drive growth
- Lead a team with principles of Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose (moving from directing to coaching/gardening) to build the capacity for world-class product marketing
- Continuing growth and innovation across existing programsLeading the GTM transition to SaaS and more relationship-based marketing strategies
- Expansion into new programs and channels
- Build, support and coach teams
- Drive customer acquisition and top-line growth across multiple channels including SEM, SEO, programmatic (display & video), email, and other online and offline channels
- Drive repeat purchase behavior within and across the iZotope product family Define and deliver iZotope’s global web presence and continuously enhance and optimize the mobile and eCommerce experience
- Strategize, plan, manage, and deliver cross-media marketing programs which include a combination of email marketing, digital advertising, and content marketing
- Work closely with product management, product marketing, design, and sales teams to develop and support onboarding, lifecycle, engagement and retention programs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Use data to drive decisions about the planning, targeting, and execution of campaigns
- Lead, inspire, and mentor direct reports to maximize their individual potential and professional growth, as well as ability to collaborate effectively as a team
- Develop and manage ecommerce budget including advertising spend, return on ad spend, new buyer and repeat buyers targets, and other appropriate metrics
- eCommerce sales targets
- New user and new customer acquisition targets
- Website traffic growth
- Paid media metrics (sales, ROAS)
- Website conversion metrics definition and growth
- Email marketing sales and engagement metrics
- 8-10 years of marketing experience working in a digital marketing role
- Seasoned leadership and management experience
- Experience with Agile marketing values, mindset and practicesHands-on experience in direct to consumer e-commerce and creating digital lead generation campaigns, including email, paid media, and SEO
- A passion for music and understanding of musicians, music recording & production, audio post production, and audio technology a plus
- Strong website and email experience, including the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Partnering with senior executives on growth strategies as well as leading digital marketing teams towards department goals
- Proven experience in building high-impact digital channels; utilizing all relevant channels, and aligning strategies with business goals in order to drive revenue and customer engagement
- A passion for consumers – both how to influence their behavior and delivering flawless consumer experiences
- Prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines, and take directions
- Ability to identify problems and implement or recommend solutions
- Active problem solver and creative thinker who can think on their feet and define and manage an ongoing test & learn agenda
- Must be highly adept and capable of building and maintaining trusting partnerships and collaborative relationships across a matrix organization
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.