Interested in music and believe in creating a level playing field for artists? Read further! BCGDV is launching a new venture which advances commercial opportunities for independent musicians, by simplifying their creative content management and rights administration. Partnering with one of Berlin’s most reputable digital distribution companies for indie-labels, our product-focused venture team is looking to streamline and democratize the music business workflows for users.
The venture rethinks how artists release their music, which is currently fragmented and intransparent for creatives. The platform smoothens these processes, leveraging cloud computing, advanced analytics & collaborative tooling, all with a razor-sharp focus on the end-user - the musicians. Backed by an established player within the industry, BCGDV is building a team of fellow music-lovers to take over from MVP-stage and strengthen the proposition further. We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to steer the product strategy and join a multidisciplinary team of technologists, marketing and operations personnel, & music professionals.
- Communicate product vision and strategy internally and externally
- Balance between navigating stakeholders and dependencies of multiple organizations
- Develop and execute the product road-map and operate in interesting segment between B2B and B2C
- Interpret and refine strategic business goals into actions towards product changes
- Leverage data to guide your decisions and to inform different stakeholders
- Drive partnerships and commercial initiatives
- Articulate value proposition and strategize differentiators from the market. Understand members and unlock new groups of members
- Mid and long-term guide the international expansion from the product side and scale the product whilst maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Work together with cross-functional teams especially with Engineering
- 5+ years of work experience in a relevant field of product management and/or business experience
- Proven track record of delivering successful products & services
- Ideally experience working in a company with a mature product offering/organization
- Strong analytical understanding of a B2C product, ability to use data to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Preliminary technical understanding of data and platforms and ability to dive into topics, understand technical feasibility and push back if necessary
- Familiar with analytics, conversion tracking, and subscription management systems
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, as well as a high level of comfort leading workshops and presentations with a diverse group of stakeholders and team
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.