Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We truly believe that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace -- and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
What do we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport, we then collect royalties from publishing and neighboring rights from collecting societies.
Our Berlin office is the hub for our Global Marketing and Customer Support teams, working with our international team in Zurich, we are growing rapidly.
What do we offer?
iMusician has an exciting job opportunity for a marketing professional who wants to help musicians reach their audience. You will be part of our Growth Marketing team, and will be responsible for coordinating projects between teams and stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
Based in our Berlin office, we are looking for a Project Manager (between 80%-100%).
- Salary range: €28,8k - €30,6k gross p.a. +up to €250 gross performance bonus per month
Under the supervision of the Head of Growth Marketing and the Lead strategist, the position includes, amongst other things:
- Creating project schedules for the Marketing team, with milestones, due dates and resource requirements.
- Working closely with the team to understand the overall team resource capacity and ensuring that all project schedules are adapted to this.
- Develop effective processes for the management of our “freelance content pool”.
- Manage project budgets
- Maintain regular communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage project timelines, report regular project status, feasibility, project risks, and budgets.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in digital as a coordinator, project manager, program manager, or producer working with a creative team.
- Knowledge of Asana, or similar project management systems.
- Excellent problem solver, multitasker, and communicator.
- Must be proactive, able to handle multiple projects at once.
- An ability to communicate clearly with peers and with diverse teams.
- Be able to stay organized, and prioritize needs and tasks as they come in, continue to guide projects forward Ability to earn the trust and respect of creatives in a complex environment with changing timelines.
- Detail oriented, impeccable documentation skills.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with working in a remote environment.
- Knowledge of Music Industry preferred.
Why work for us?
- Highly motivated, international team of music lovers and marketing professionals.
- High degree of autonomy, with a coaching approach from management.
- Regular, scheduled feedback.
- Flexible working times and the option to take unpaid leave on top of your regular holidays
- Centrally located, modern office in the beautiful “Bergmannkiez” (Kreuzberg)
- Regular Team Events and lunches, as well as Friday Beers (and the occasional Caipi)
- Monthly bonus for achieving company revenue targets.
If you have got a strong acumen for digital marketing and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to hear from you!
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.