Amazon Music is one of the destination services in digital and streaming music; it is changing the way fans enjoy music and creating new ways for them to interact with their favorite songs. The Label Relations team is responsible for managing strong relationships with our external Music partners and for representing those partners to stakeholder teams across the wider Amazon business.
As a Label Relations Manager, you will be a key point of contact for our labels and provide the best music experience for our listeners. Label Relations own the existing music relationships with labels and distributors and drive collaborative efforts internally and externally around content launches, events, and cross-category promotions. Label Relations Managers work closely with Marketing, Content Acquisition, Operations, and International teams, often acting as the primary owners of Music projects.
The Label Relations Manager will be responsible for the following:
· Directly manage select music labels
· Project-manage; be the central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders as we devise and execute global marketing campaigns in tandem with other countries and our label partners, project managing these activities to a very high standard.
· Support new release planning and launch
· Evangelise innovative new ways for labels and artists to reach their fans, driving innovation and industry education along the way.
· Contribute to various Amazon Music projects from a content and analytics perspective.
Are you up for the challenge? Our environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams and management as well as external partners.
If you have a passion for music, for working directly with music labels, and for providing music fans a great experience - please apply!
· 4 + years experience in project management, marketing or account management.
· Passion for music
· Excellent data analysis and quantitative skills; proficient with MS Excel and other office programmes.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Experience in a fast moving team-oriented work environment
· Sound work ethic with strong attention to detail
· Experience of music industry and digital media landscape
· Bachelor' degree
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.