Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming soundtracks and artist new releases, while having uninterrupted, anytime, any place access to their favorite music. Amazon Music's offerings are available in multiple countries, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in a way that enhances their day-to-day lives. We can be found on platforms such as the Amazon Echo, Kindle Fire, iOS, and Android as well as on a mixture of home and auto streaming platforms.
We are seeking an experienced Industry relationship Manager for our team, in Milan. Amazon Music’s (AM) Label Relations (LR) team has primary responsibility for managing a large number of relationships with external major and independent record labels. In this role you will also have the opportunity to work on a strategic new initiative which you will help to build from scratch globally. These are business critical partnerships for AM, and the LR team therefore seeks positive, broad (and senior level) relationships across these stakeholders, with the ultimate objective of growing the business for both Amazon Music and our record label partners.
At a high level, the LR team has two primary goals when working with record labels and music artists: i) find and execute new business initiatives to our mutual benefit; and ii) engage and expand fan bases for partner artists/labels – in exchange for AM benefits such as unique content, artist partnerships, promotion/marketing etc.
LR also works cross-functionally (to a very large extent) with internal teams such as Programming, Editorial, Product, Marketing, PR; as well as global counterparts to ensure the most efficient and impactful working relationships with AM’s record label partners.
In this role, you will work closely with Amazon Music's Italy Business Head & the global Label Relations team.
LR works cross-functionally with internal teams such as Programming, Marketing / PR / Social, Merchandising, Operations, as well as our global teams.
If you are interested in music, growing a business at Amazon, working with top music industry executives, and providing customers great music experiences - please apply.
This position in based in Milan, Italy.
· University degree and 6+ years of relevant experience
· Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities with external and internal partners
· Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
· Strong communication skills - speaking, writing, and presenting
· Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving and project management skills
· Passion for music and digital innovations
· You can deal with ambiguity
· Fluency in English and Italian
· An entrepreneurial way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results oriented mentality
· A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
· Proactive attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page .