Do you want to work on global product that is used by millions of people?
As a New Business Manager - CEE you will be part of the business development team at TIDAL, driving growth and profitability for the business in the Central and Eastern Europe region via new and existing partners telecom partners, as well as high profile brands, retailers and financial institutions.
Our team is fast-growing, high-performing, and rapidly evolving. You will have the chance to learn about and influence our approach to strategic partnerships and business development in the music streaming industry while cross-functionally supporting the broad business and product implications that result.
The role is suitable for a highly organized, structured, proactive, service-minded and hard-working individual with an appetite to learn.
- Support and lead pitch creation for new and existing initiatives
- Conceive creative and mutually beneficial partnership structures
- Coordinate the implementation of partnerships with our editorial, product, and artist relations teams
- Generate new partnership leads
- Review, assess and rank existing and potential partner opportunities
- Monitor market trends and perform actionable competitive analysis
- Create reports on deal and team performance
- Support the development of overall partnership priorities and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 2-4 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, or related field
- Strong analytical skill set
- Structured and confident communication style both written and verbal
- Broad knowledge of telecom, automotive, tech and SaaS sectors
- Ability to craft storylines and pitch decks
- 2+ years of financial modeling and preparing presentations experience
- Creative big picture thinking
- Networking and relationship capabilities
- Client services mentality
- Passion for music
- Structured and efficient
- Ability to get things done
- Highly organized
- Team player with an ability to work independently
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Fast-paced and internationally minded
>>> Click on Apply Now
to be taken to the application page.