Are you the ultimate music fan? Do you love all kinds of music? Do you spend your spare time making playlists? Are you a pro with digital technology? iHeartRadio is looking for Music Curators to generate playlists and schedule music for iHeartRadio channels.
- Analyze music research, filter and schedule playlists/music logs for different channels/stations
- Monitor programming activities in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, iHeartMedia policy and applicable federal, state and local laws
- Keep up-to-date with relevant material appropriate for the channel/station
- May work flexible hours and weekends
- Collaborate with on-air talent, production and programming leadership to ensure music remains consistent with channel brand
- 2 years minimum of music scheduling software experience
- Ability to quickly master new software; knowledge of RCS products and Pro Tools preferred (G-Selector)
- High degree of planning and organizing skills; can multi task and meet specific deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and appreciation of diverse music genres
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social media platforms
- Flexible, creative, and innovative in using technology to deepen listener relationships
Location: New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.